EXTENDED DAY (EDC)
We offer very flexible extended care options to support our families. About 70% of our families contract to use some EDC throughout the year. Many more families use the "drop-in" option to give their child the opportunity to stay for lunch or an extended activity or to fill in for childcare.
- Extended care is available Monday through Friday from as early as 8:00 am to as late as 5:50 pm (5:30 pm on Fridays)
- You may contract annually for any combination of days and start/end times at a discounted rate -- 8:00 am, 1:30 pm, 3:30 pm or 5:50 pm
- Or, you may elect to use the EDC program on an ad-hoc drop-in basis (space permitting).
EARLY MORNING CARE
- Early morning care is available with an 8:00 am start, although you may drop off your child anytime between 8:00 and 9:00 am.
- Children play, snack or relax in a supervised classroom before being signed into to their classroom
AFTERNOON EXTENDED CARE
The Extended Day Care program is an enriching and more relaxed option for the afternoon.
- 12 pm to 1:30 pm: “Lunch Bunch” -- lunch, followed by Outdoor Play or Nap*.
*Nap time is for children who nap and are staying until 3:30 or later.
- 1:30 pm to 3:30 pm: Enrichment Activity and Snack
- Monday: Sensory Art
- Tuesday: Tree Frog Trek ® (Science)
- Wednesday: Rythm and Storytelling with Jonathan Bayer
- Thursdays: Cooking
- Friday: Nature
- 3:30 pm to 5:50 pm (5:30 pm on Fridays): Outdoor Play, followed by relaxed indoor play time.