We offer programming for children from 0 – 5 years.
Parent & Baby/Toddler Programs
For children 6 months – 2 years and a parent
Young Twos & Preschool Programs (September – May)
Young Twos: 2.0 – 2.4 years morning program
Preschool: 2.5 – 4.0 years morning program
Pre-Kindergarten (September – May)
Pre-K / Transition K: 4.0 – 5.4 years morning program
Optional Extended Care Available 8:00 am – 5:50 pm
Early Morning drop-off starting at 8:00 am
Extended Day Programming until 5:50 pm (5:30 pm Fridays)
Summer Program (June – August)
2 – 5 year olds not entering Kindergarten
(Please see Admissions Process for scholarship information)
Children in our Preschool and Pre-K programs are enriched with many activities:
- Art – 2-D and 3-D art with many different materials. The Parent Association organizes a biennial Children’s Art Show to feature the imaginative pieces.
- Music & Creative Movement – In addition to our teachers, a specialist, Jonathan Bayer, joins weekly with his guitar to lead each class through a delightful session of cooperative, creative movement and rhythm.
- Jewish holidays and celebration – Musician Jonathan Bayer joins us for “Family Shabbat” song leading and for monthly vocal singing programs with each class.
- Science, Building and Investigation – Developing hypotheses, observation, and drawing conclusions are fun and important aspects of the learning process. Science experiments in preschool can be anything from mixing colors to mixing liquids in a clay volcano.
- Drama – Both child and teacher directed with puppets and dress-up.
- Literacy & Library Time – Regular reading time and visits to our children’s library
- Cooking – A popular activity with the classes. Classes often create their own snack (pancakes, pretzels) and take turns baking the Friday Shabbat Challah bread for the school.
- Indoor Play – Coach Dee Dee with Playball visits weekly and focuses on basic fundamental sports skills.
- Outdoor Play – Essential for gross motor development, children are outdoors in the courtyard (bikes, climbing, running) and garden (sand, water, plants). Our older classes also take walks in the neighborhood.
- Sensory integration equipment
- More Specialists visit in our Extended Day Care Program.
9:15 am - 10:15 am | Torah Study with Rabbi Jonathan Singer, followed by Mourner's…
11:00 am - 11:45 am | Show up with your little ones (birth to 4…
4:00 pm - 5:00 pm | Join Rabbis Sydney Mintz, Matthew Gewirtz and Yoshi Zweiback…