Temple membership for July 2020-June 2021 must be renewed first in order to register for YFE programs, please login to MyEmanuEl
Youth and Family Education Tuition:
• PreK-3rd $990 (For Preschool enrollment, your child must be 4y.o. by Sept 30th)
• 4th-7th $1390
• 8th-11th $650
• 12th $500
- Judaism No Matter What – We will offer Jewish educational opportunities for your children as we shelter in place and as we venture out into whatever the new normal will be.
- No Over-promising – We will be as transparent as we possibly can as we move forward with our planning, and we won’t tell you that we’re doing things that we can’t.
- Health and Safety is Only Everything – We will keep your family’s health and safety in the forefront of everything we do, and if we have to change our plans, it will be for health and safety reasons.
- Phase one: The most likely scenario is that the school year will begin virtually with both larger T’fillah gatherings and smaller grade level classes. Our goal is to provide interesting and engaging learning experiences using online platforms and follow-up activities to do at home between classes.
- Phase two soft opening: When it’s safe to have people in the building, lead teachers will work with small groups in the temple, and the rest of the students will participate on Zoom, with the additional teachers on the team leading small group discussions and activities in break-out rooms.
- Phase three: When everything eventually “goes back to normal”, we will do that too.
Looking for art projects for your family, click on the Parent Resource page.
YFE Staff: Who to Contact for What
SHANAH: firstname.lastname@example.org PreK & Kindergarten Teachers/Curriculum/Class Issues, YFE Sun/Wed Student Absences, YFE Special Events, Being Paired with a YFE “Buddy Family”, Adding names to your “Permission to Pick Up” list
FLORA: email@example.com YFE Student Concerns, Logistics, Class Rosters, Sun-Thurs Hebrew, B’nei Mitzvah Prep, 1st–5th grade Teachers/Curriculum/Class Issues, Health & Safety, YFE Curriculum and Policies
TORI: firstname.lastname@example.org 6th Grade Saturday Programs & Weekend Retreats, 7th Grade Mitzvah Corps, Madrichim & Madrichim-in-Training (MIT), 8-12th Grade Teen Fellowship (Sunday TEF), College Connection
NATALYA: email@example.com Registration, YFE billing, Financial Aid, Calendar, Website Questions, Updating your contact info
LAUREN: firstname.lastname@example.org Setting your B’nei Mitzvah date, B’nei Mitzvah orientations, Guide Rabbi pairings, scheduling meetings w/clergy about B’nei Mitzvah
Youth and Family Education
Two Lake Street, San Francisco, CA 94118
Telephone: (415) 751-2535 Fax: (415) 751-2511
12:00 pm - 12:45 pm | Join Cantor Arik Luck to discuss prayer, Hebrew, and…
5:00 pm - 6:00 pm | Men of Congregation Emanu-El have a monthly opportunity to…
11:00 am - 11:45 am | Show up with your little ones (birth to 4…