Parent Resources & Programs
YFE – A Place for Parents
We are always inspired by the families that prioritize Jewish life and learning by registering their children for Sunday and Wednesday YFE, especially during these challenging times. We appreciate all you do. Check back to this page as we continue to provide resources and ideas for Jewish family life.
Projects – Get your creative juices flowing while you’re at home with your family by exploring the art projects that Ava Rosen and her team have created. Check out the links below! Share pictures of what you create here or you can send them to Shanah at [email protected].
- Rosh Hashanah Cards
- Make a Rainbow (Keshet)
- God’s Promise: Keshet Rainbows Lesson Plan
- Flower sculpture
- Looking and Seeing
- Principles of Design (by Denise)
- Knolling: Things Organized Neatly
- Omer Counter
- Hand Washing
- Chag Ha’Aviv Pressed Botanicals
- Flower Bookmark
- Seder Plate Challenge
Family Days – We are re-imagining our Family Day program and will send details to each grade level as our plans take shape. We’ll also post the schedule here.
Resources – Check back regularly for interesting articles and ideas for families.
- Summer activities from the Union of Reform Judaism
- An Open Letter to Jewish Parents about Opting Out
- Wide Open School (not Jewish) Lots of ideas from Common Sense Media
- Home Together Jewish themed family activities from Behrman House (the publisher of many of our text books)
Mishpachot Emanu-El Babies: Mondays 5/15-6/5
10:00 am - 11:30 am | NEW PRICE!Drop-ins welcome!Our Mishpachot Emanu-El program for Babies introduces…
Mishpachot Emanu-El Toddlers: Wednesdays 5/17-6/7
10:00 am - 11:15 am | Wednesdays 10:00-11:15 amDates: 5/17, 5/24, 5/31 and 6/7Our Mishpachot Emanu-El…
Tot Shabbat - (6/2/23)
5:00 pm - 6:00 pm | Tot Shabbat Join us in Martin Meyer Reception at…