Chuppah and Beyond Fall 2018
Six Wednesdays, 7:15 – 9:15 pm
Are you an engaged or newly married couple? Then this series is meant for you. The Chuppah and Beyond program will help you build and strengthen the foundational tools for a successful, happy lifelong relationship, while simultaneously building a community with other couples. Emanu-El clergy co-facilitate each class along with Sharon Epel LMFT, a San Francisco-based psychotherapist and couples counselor.
Topics covered include:
- Recognizing the challenges of communication
- Managing conflict and staying connected
- Financial Planning and differing approaches to money
- Maintaining intimacy, friendship, and commitment
- Lessons from a successful marriage
Congregant cost: $150 per couple
Non-congregant cost: $250 per couple
REGISTRATION NOTE: If you have an account in our system already, please just mark yourself down as registering. Registration fees are paid in full by 1 person in the couple. Please email Monica with the name of your partner once you've submitted your payment.