Chuppah and Beyond Spring 2018
Six Tuesdays, 7:00 – 9:00 pm
Are you an engaged or newly married couple? Then this series is meant for you. The Chuppah and Beyond program will help you build and strengthen the foundational tools for a successful, happy lifelong relationship, while simultaneously building a community with other couples. Emanu-El clergy co-facilitate each class along with Sharon Epel LMFT, a San Francisco-based psychotherapist and couples counselor.
Topics covered include:
- Assessing the challenges of communication
- Managing conflict and staying connected
- Financial Planning and differing approaches to money
- Maintaining intimacy, friendship, and commitment
- Lessons from a successful marriage
Congregant cost: $150 per couple
Non-congregant cost: $250 per couple
If you are registering as an individual, your fee will be half the couple charge. Your partner will need to sign up separately.
If you are registering as a couple, add your partner as a guest before you check out. You will be charged the full couple amount.