September Late Shabbat
2 Lake St.
Join Jewish young adults from around the Bay for Congregation Emanu-El's Late Shabbat!
A festive evening of community-building, spiritual connection, and incredible music.
Schmoozing and wine start at 8pm / services begin at 8:30pm / oneg with tacos, drinks, and music follows at 9:45pm until 11:00 pm.
If you are looking to connect with other 20s & 30s in the Bay Area Jewish community, this is the place for you!
Bring your mask, your vax card, and your best friends.
COVID safety precautions & requirements for attending:
- Advance registration is required.
- At this time, masks are required for services taking place indoors at Emanu-El. Masks are not required for outdoor events, including in the courtyard.
- Full-vaccination, for those who are eligible, are required for ALL Emanu-El events. Please have your proof of vaccination and ID ready before approaching the front gate.
- For those who are ineligible for vaccination, we are accepting PCR or rapid test results.
- All clergy have been vaccinated and are routinely tested.
- No food or drink inside.
- Please note that this is an event for Young Adults in their 20s and 30s.
We can't wait to celebrate Shabbat with you!
Mishpachot Emanu-El Babies: Mondays 5/15-6/5
10:00 am - 11:30 am | NEW PRICE!Drop-ins welcome!Our Mishpachot Emanu-El program for Babies introduces…
Mishpachot Emanu-El Toddlers: Wednesdays 5/17-6/7
10:00 am - 11:15 am | Wednesdays 10:00-11:15 amDates: 5/17, 5/24, 5/31 and 6/7Our Mishpachot Emanu-El…
A Special L'hitraot Tot Shabbat - (6/2/23)
5:00 pm - 6:00 pm | A Very Special Tot Shabbat!Not goodbye, just see you…