Shabbat Morning Service – A. Menger-Thau & C. Brown (Main)
2 Lake Street, San Francisco, CA
Join us for In-Person Shabbat Morning Services in our Main Sanctuary along with one of our b'nei mitzvah celebrants!
To best ensure we can provide a safe and sacred experience, please note the following:
- Service will be in the Main Sanctuary.
- Advance registration is required. If for any reason you are not able to register in advance, you are still welcome to attend and we will take care of registration at the gate.
- Proof of vaccination is no longer checked at the front gate.
- Masks are optional indoors.
- Please review our COVID-19 on-site event protocols so you’ll know what to expect. We're so excited to welcome you back to into our beautiful sanctuary.
We understand rules and norms are changing quickly. Our COVID advisory team continues to monitor legal requirements and best practices and may change requirements as the environment changes.