Shabbat Morning Service – Asher Ellis (Meyer)
2 Lake Street, San Francisco, CA
Join us for In-Person Shabbat Morning Services in our Martin Meyer Sanctuary along with one of our b'nei mitzvah celebrants!
To best ensure we can provide a safe and sacred experience, please note the following:
- Service will be in the Martin Meyer Sanctuary.
- Capacity is limited to allow attendees to social distance if they are more comfortable doing so.
- Advance registration is required.
- Masking (with surgical or N/KN95 masks) is required for all Emanu-El events. Because Omicron is more transmissible than previous variants, the CDC recommends taking greater precautions to avoid the coronavirus, which includes discontinuing the use of cloth masks and instead utilizing surgical or N/KN95 masks. This policy is in place regardless of vaccination status for all indoor, outdoor, on-site and off-site services and life cycle events.
- Full vaccination status is required for those eligible when participating in our programs. Consistent with city, state, CDC and other public health authority guidance, COVID-19 vaccines are the most important and effective tool in preventing COVID-19 disease, especially severe illness and death. Per updated SFDPH guidelines, a fully vaccinated individual means:
- The individual is two weeks past completing the full initial course of vaccines AND
- One week past receiving a booster of any type, once eligible for a booster.
- Please have your proof of vaccination and ID ready before approaching the front gate at Emanu-El.
- Those ineligible for vaccination (including children under the age of 5) must be tested via PCR or rapid antigen within 72 hours of visiting Emanu-El (please be prepared to show proof of negative test upon entry).
- All clergy have been vaccinated and are routinely tested.
- No food or drinks will be allowed at this time.
- Please review our COVID-19 on-site event protocols so you’ll know what to expect. We're so excited to welcome you back to into our beautiful sanctuary.
We understand rules and norms are changing quickly. Our COVID advisory team continues to monitor legal requirements and best practices and may change requirements as the environment changes.
6:00 pm - 7:00 pm | Join us for In-Person Back to Shul Shabbat Services…
9:15 am - 10:15 am | Torah Study with a member of our Clergy, followed…
10:30 am - 12:00 pm | Join us for In-Person Shabbat Morning Services in our…