Shabbat Morning Service – Chloe and Madison Gensler (Main)
2 Lake Street, San Francisco, CA
Join us for In-Person Shabbat Morning Services in our Main Sanctuary along with one of our b'nei mitzvah celebrants!
To best ensure we can provide a safe and sacred experience, please note the following:
- Service will be in the Main Sanctuary.
- Advance registration is required. If for any reason you are not able to register in advance, you are still welcome to attend and we will take care of registration at the gate.
- Please have your proof of vaccination and ID ready before approaching the front gate at Emanu-El. All individuals ages 5+ must show proof of vaccination. All ineligible for vaccination must provide proof of negative Covid test within 72 hours of the event.
- Masks are required for services taking place, indoors, at Emanu-El. During services and lifecycle events, all those on the bimah may unmask.
- Masks are not required for outdoor events, including the courtyard.
- Please review our COVID-19 on-site event protocols so you’ll know what to expect. We're so excited to welcome you back to into our beautiful sanctuary.
We understand rules and norms are changing quickly. Our COVID advisory team continues to monitor legal requirements and best practices and may change requirements as the environment changes.
9:15 am - 10:15 am | Torah Study with a member of our Clergy, followed…
10:00 am - 11:00 am | A Zoom seminar - " The Spiritual Teachings of…
10:30 am - 12:00 pm | Join Rachel and Cantor Arik Luck in the Main…