Shabbat Morning Service – Shane Cessna (Meyer)
2 Lake Street, San Francisco, CA
Join us for In-Person Shabbat Morning Services in our Martin Meyer Sanctuary along with one of our b'nei mitzvah celebrants!
To best ensure we can provide a safe and sacred experience, please note the following:
- Service will be in the Martin Meyer Sanctuary.
- All individuals age 5+ must show proof of vaccination and may voluntarily unmask indoors and outdoors.
- Those ineligible for vaccination (including children under 5) must remain masked and provide proof of test taken within 24 hours of the event (rapid antigen or PCR). Please be prepared to show proof of negative test upon entry.
- Full vaccination status is required for those eligible when participating in our programs. Consistent with city, state, CDC and other public health authority guidance, COVID-19 vaccines are the most important and effective tool in preventing COVID-19 disease, especially severe illness and death. Per updated SFDPH guidelines, a fully vaccinated individual means:
- The individual is two weeks past completing the full initial course of vaccines AND
- One week past receiving a booster of any type, once eligible for a booster.
- Please have your proof of vaccination and ID ready before approaching the front gate at Emanu-El.
- All clergy have been vaccinated and are routinely tested.
- Please review our COVID-19 on-site event protocols so you’ll know what to expect. We're so excited to welcome you back to into our beautiful sanctuary.
We understand rules and norms are changing quickly. Our COVID advisory team continues to monitor legal requirements and best practices and may change requirements as the environment changes.
4:00 pm - 11:59 pm | This event is limited to 10 students in 6th/7th grade.Register…
7:00 pm - 8:30 pm | Hebrew 102 (Second trimester for beginners) with Yaffa TygielTuesday…
7:30 pm - 9:00 pm | KOLEINU - Hear Our VoicesHome: Songs of Longing and…