Shabbat Service – Celebrating Rabbi Rodich (6/9/23)
Congregation Emanu-El, 2 Lake Street, San Francisco, CA
Join us for In-Person Shabbat Services this Friday, June 9th at 6:00 pm!
Our entire community will celebrate Rabbi Rodich for his outstanding eight years as our rabbi. Following Shabbat services, we'll have a special Oneg so you'll have an opportunity to thank Rabbi Rodich for his services to our community and wish him well in Minnesota.
There will also be a Late Shabbat celebration at 8:30pm that same evening specifically for our Young Adult community.
To best ensure we can provide a safe and sacred experience, please note the following:
- Advance registration is required. If for any reason you are not able to register in advance, you are still welcome to attend, and we will take care of registration at the gate.
- Full vaccination status is required for those eligible when participating in our programs (including booster for those eligible). Consistent with city, state, CDC and other public health authority guidance, COVID-19 vaccines are the most important and effective tool in preventing COVID-19 disease, especially severe illness and death.
- Masking is optional at all services and events taking place inside Emanu-El or for outdoor events, including in the courtyard.
- For those ineligible for vaccination, testing is required within 24 hours of the event (rapid antigen or PCR).
- Although masks are not required, we understand that many people will continue to mask for a variety of reasons. We fully support those who choose to mask and invite all in our community to act in a spirit of non-judgmental kindness as we navigate this landscape together.
- Please review our COVID-19 on-site event protocols.
- We, along with our COVID-19 Advisory Team, will continue to monitor case rates in San Francisco and other important factors and respond to the changing circumstances accordingly.
- Our services will continue to be held virtually on our Livestream page and Facebook Live.