The Tribe for Men: Lots of Brisket, Even More Wine!
The Tribe for Men: Lots of Brisket, Even More Wine! How to be a better father on Friday night and preparing your kids soul for the 21st century
Join Rabbi Bauer, Cantor Luck and your fellow tribe dads to eat brisket, drink wine, share tips on how to get the most out of Shabbat at home with your family in the 21st century!
Friday night at home is a huge opportunity to connect with family, change gears, and revel in the holiest of holy days with your family. But, if you are like your fellow Tribesmen Mike,Greg, and Matt, you may want some tips from friends and our Tribe for Men Rabbi and Cantor on making the most of Friday night.
Join us for some food and drinks,song and laughs,at this Tribe for Men kick-off gathering, as we discuss:
- What was your family Shabbat rituals growing up?
- What is your family Shabbat rituals today?
- What is your ideal/perfect Shabbat?
- Are you and your spouse aligned on celebrating Shabbat?
- You're doing what you can to instill Jewish traditions in your child, but how do we get them to care?
Also, please reach out to your friend in the tribe or new dads so we can kick off the new year right!
12:00 am - 12:00 am | To review a schedule of all of our High…
11:00 am - 11:45 am | Show up with your little ones (birth to 4…
11:00 am - 12:00 pm | Listen for the Shofar “blast” to awaken us to…