The Tribe for Men year’s kickoff: Got Shabbat?
Join Rabbi Bauer, Cantor Luck and your fellow tribe dads to share tips on how to get the most out of Shabbat at home!
Friday night at home is a huge opportunity to connect with family, change gears, and revel in the holiest of holy days with your family. But, if you are like Mike and Greg, you may want some tips from friends and Rabbi / Cantor on making the most of Friday night.
Join us for some food and drinks, song and laughs as we discuss:
- What was your family Shabbat rituals growing up?
- What is your family Shabbat rituals today?
- What is your ideal/perfect Shabbat?
- Are you and your spouse aligned on celebrating Shabbat?
- You're doing what you can to instill Jewish traditions in your child, but how do we get them to care?
Also, please reach out to your friend in the tribe or new dads so we can kick off the new year right!
9:30 am - 11:00 am |
11:00 am - 3:00 pm |
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm | People of the Book – American Jewish Authors Book…