ONE SHABBAT embraces elements from both our traditional and contemporary services – kicking off with a festive pre-oneg at 5:30 pm! This joyful evening includes music that’s guaranteed to move us while still honoring our most meaningful traditions. As an added bonus: we’ve arranged for excellent childcare and Shabbat themed child-friendly activities to help older children sit through services as well as convenient parking.
Try it once and you’ll see why ONE SHABBAT is the ideal way to start your weekend. Join us for a fresh take on familiar rituals and find out what all the buzz is about!
We have obtained parking privileges at the CPMC Office at 3838 California Street (Jordan/Cherry) and 460 Cherry Street so that you can always obtain safe, hassle free parking close to the Temple. If you take your ticket from the garage, after services, the Congregation’s security officer at the guard stand will supply you with a voucher to reduce the parking fee to no more than $5.00.
Here is how to obtain the discount:
- At the garage, take the normal ticket upon entrance
- At the Temple after services: A designated person will have the discount tickets available.
- At the garage, leaving will require you to insert the two tickets in the following order:
- Place the normal ticket into the slot;
- Place ticket ending in “06” which will reduce the fee to $5.00
Free childcare is available close to the Martin Meyer sanctuary. No advanced registration is required.
6:00 pm - 6:45 pm | Shabbat service led by Rabbi Jason Rodich and Cantor…
9:15 am - 10:15 am | Torah Study with Rabbi Sarah Joselow Parris, followed by…
6:30 am - 7:00 am | This is a TEST. Please ignore, but DO NOT…